TitleVest is the nation's leading provider of Coop/Condo Services.
When it comes to cooperative apartment and condominium transactions, TitleVest offers an array of products and a level of service that is unparalleled. It's no wonder that thousands of real estate professionals rely on TitleVest for its industry-best service and technology.
Coop Lien Searches
- 24-hour turnaround standard on all orders (faster if needed at no additional charge).
- Coop Lien Search includes all recorded liens, including ECBs, PVBs and TABs—you may be surprised to learn that many other companies fail to search for all lien types.
- Continuation Search includes an update of EVERY search contained in our Coop Lien Search. Many other companies only search for newly recorded UCCs. Wouldn't you like to know about newly recorded judgments and/or liens against any of the parties prior to closing?
- Each Coop Lien Search is displayed as its own interactive website: order contins, amend parties, and request additional copies for FREE.
- Additional services can also be placed through the interactive website: Coop/Condo Offering Plans and Due Diligence Report, ACRIS E-Tax and 1099-S Forms.
- $50,000 Errors and Omissions coverage backed by TitleVest's
$3 Million Professional Liability policy.
Eagle 9® UCC Cooperative Interest Policy
- Title insurance developed exclusively for coop transactions at a fraction of the cost of traditional policies.
Click here for a summary of the key features and coverages offered by Eagle 9®.
- Web-based UCC forms with auto-fill functionality facilitate the creation and filing of UCC Financing Statements.
- Proprietary technology provides real time email alerts confirming the recordation of UCCs, including a copy of the recorded image.
- System integration with NYC ACRIS allows for electronic submission of UCC-1s, resulting in expedited filing.
- Proprietary ACRIS Lookup automates the creation of UCC-3s by auto-filling the UCC-3 with the relevant data from the UCC-1 it is amending or terminating, including all applicable prior assignments.
- UCCtracker™ tracks the filing of UCC Financing Statements on ACRIS and sends an email alert whenever a subsequent UCC is filed that affects the original, tracked UCC.
Coop/Condo Offering Plan Library
TitleVest's offering plan library, more than 5,000 plans and growing, is by far the fastest and most convenient way to obtain and review condo and coop offering plans. It is FREE to members of TitleVest.com, and if we don't have a plan that you are looking for, we will contribute $50 toward your purchase of the plan.
Other key features:
- Free digital copies of offering plans. Printed copies are available for $150.
- Keyword-searchable PDFs.
- Hyperlinked tables of contents.
- 24/7 online availability.
- Easily sharable with other parties to the transaction.
1099-S Form Creation and Filing
For sales or exchanges of certain real estate, the person responsible for closing a real estate transaction must report the proceeds to the IRS. Let TitleVest do the work for you!
On all Title Insurance and Coop Lien Search orders placed with TitleVest, we will create and file IRS Form 1099-S for FREE.
Complimentary CLE On Eagle 9® UCC Cooperative Interest Policy
If you are an attorney and want to learn more about Eagle 9®, TitleVest is offering a complimentary 1-hour, 1 credit CLE that goes over the basic coverages of the Eagle 9® at your offices or ours. To schedule a CLE or for more information, contact TitleVest at email@example.com or 212-757-5800.